How does the lifetime guarantee work?
Klase is committed in providing our customers with the best experience and highest quality jewelry. As part of this commitment, we offer a Lifetime Guarantee add-on for all purchases.
If your product fades, breaks or is damaged during normal wear, for the lifetime of the piece, the guarantee entitles you the following:
- For non-custom items, we issue a replacement for a maximum of 3 times ONLY for a new equal/same item.
- For custom items, we will recreate the same item FREE of charge - ONE time only. Any further will incur a $45 repair fee, you will be responsible for shipping and handling.
If for any reason we no longer carry the item, you are permitted to exchange your piece for another of equal or lesser value.
How long does it take for shipping?
Most pendants take 2 - 3 days to fulfill, custom orders take 4 - 6 weeks to custom design, after jewelry is made, we will ship in 2 - 3 days. choosing Standard shipping will be shipped via USPS Priority mailing, which will take approximately 4 - 8 business days to arrive.
Your tracking number will be sent automatically through a confirmation email. Please allow 48 hours before checking the status of your shipment as the system requires some time to update.
For international orders you can select either of the following options:
USPS International Priority (10-18 days Tracking provided until package leaves U.S. only and Insurance must be purchased separately). USPS shipments come with the package's customs number indicating when the package leaves the United States. *USPS orders may be subject to a customs tax upon entering international countries, so please understand your country's import laws before using USPS*
*Please note that all solid gold, diamond, or custom orders are made to order. These orders may take 10-15 business days to process due to each piece being individually made and inspected for quality assurance. They will be shipped via registered delivery and will include full insurance.
Can I still cancel/change my custom order?
Yes. Please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or within 48 hours upon placing the order. We can no longer process any request should the customer failed to notify us within the specified timeframe.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
"Email us asap once returned!"
After the 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
But in some circumstances, we will allow a ONE-TIME exchange in size, color, chain, and item of the SAME price with an additional cost of $15 for the shipping and handling fee.
Return for a refund is subject to a 15% restocking fee, to be subtracted from the order total prior to reimbursement. Kindly email us at email@example.com to start the process. Custom and solid gold items are not eligible for a return, since each piece is handmade to order.
- Please allow up to 5 business days after your return is processed for shipment of the replacement item(s) (exclusions apply for items on back-order) or refund to be processed
- To the comfort of our customers, we will provide a FREE domestic prepaid label.
- Sales are final on purchases of limited edition, precious material or custom items. These made to order items are not eligible for return.
Solid Gold and Custom Jewelry
Because all solid gold jewelry is made to order, we cannot accept returns on solid gold jewelry. Similarly, because all custom jewelry and pieces are made to order, we cannot accept returns on custom jewelry.
IS THE JEWELRY MADE WITH REAL GOLD/SILVER/RHODIUM?
Yes, we only use 14-18k yellow gold, real .925 sterling silver, or brass. All of our products are thoroughly tested for quality and durability before, during and after production.
CAN I GET ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON SOLID GOLD PIECES/DIAMOND JEWELRY?
Due to the high value of solid gold and diamond jewelry these pieces are marked down on on an individual basis, therefore cannot be included in promotions or sales. Each piece will be marked down individually to get you the best price possible.
HOW SHOULD I STORE/PROTECT MY JEWELRY?
Jewelry should be kept absolutely dry. If your jewelry is not used frequently, keep it stored in the provided dust bag. Good storage boxes are lined with tarnish-proof fabric and have a separate space for each individual piece. If your climate is humid, place a small packet of desiccant crystals inside your storage area. Avoid storing the jewelry with rubber products. Always remove your jewelry when applying colognes, perfumes or other chemical products.
Chlorine, especially at high temperatures, can permanently damage or discolor your gold jewelry. Gently clean your gold or vermeil jewelry with a soft polishing cloth. Be sure not to over-polish jewelry, especially vermeil, because it can damage the finish.
IS YOUR GOLD PLATING JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COMPANY'S?
No, our gold plated products are finished using the same quality specifications as our vermeil jewelry. The process we use is the highest quality plating available. This process allows our gold plated jewelry to last longer than any typical gold plating you may be used to. We are constantly working to improve processes to ensure our products are the longest lasting products available.
WHAT IS VERMEIL?
Vermeil is a term used to describe a high quality jewelry that must meet the following standards:
1.) The base metal is .925 Sterling Silver (no brass, copper, nickel, or tungsten)
2.) The gold karat must be at least 12K. We utilize 18K and 14K depending on the piece.
3.) The gold must be at least 2.5 microns thick. This is much thicker than electroplating or typical gold dipped jewelry and will outlast typical gold plated items.
All Vermeil items are a 925 sterling silver base, except Franco chains which are made of a stainless steel base due to the chain style.
GOLD AND VERMEIL CLEANING TIPS
Some notes for cleaning jewelry:
1. For extremely dirty jewelry, use a soft-bristled toothbrush (be sure not to use a stiff-bristled toothbrush or it could damage the finish) and if necessary, gentle soap to clean the vermeil jewelry under warm running water. Make sure you rinse well and wipe with a soft non-abrasive cloth to dry. Water residue can cause staining. Make sure the piece is fully dry before returning to storage.
2. Many websites recommend a baking soda and water (mix in equal parts and cake on the vermeil, leaving for about 10 minutes before rinsing clean) cleaning method, but we have found this doesn’t work very well.
3. Buff or clean the vermeil with a soft, dry cotton cloth. DO NOT over polish with silver polishing cloth on the vermeil. It will strip the finish off, leaving you with just the sterling silver underneath.
IF I HAVE AN ADDITIONAL QUESTION THAT THE HELP/FAQ PAGE WAS UNABLE TO ANSWER, HOW CAN I GET HELP?
If we are unable to answer your question, please visit the contact us tab and provide us with the question and how we can assist you. We will respond to the request within the hour during regular business hours. You may reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your name, order number, and any other important information that will allow us to better serve your request.